Wednesday 23 November 2011

Something for you....

Good Evening Bloggers,

So tonight I bring you yet another Christmas card.  This time with the Gorgeous Something for you Tilda from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection.

This colouring was a bit of an experiment as I decided to ink in Tilda with the very bright Barn Door and then shade her using Black Soot and Fired Brick.  Whilst I have used this technique for other stamps I was a little worried that the colour might be 'too much' for this little cutie.

The other image in this card is the Christmas Tree from the Bildmalarna stamp range.  I used three greens to get the effect on this tree, I started with Crushed Olive, then layered the colours up with Peeled Paint and Forrest Moss.



So onto the card...


Papers are from Allison Ellis Design and the Kaisercraft December 25th Collection with embellishments made using spellbinders dies and Prima Flowers.

This card was put together using the sketch from Debbie over at the MDUC..


Lets have a look at a close up of the gorgeous Something for you Tilda


The gorgeous sparkles on her dress are the Holly Stickles - my new favourite bling :o)



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges - 


Thanks for stopping by.

xx Milly

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas card - love all the glitter and the adorable Tilda. Thank you for joining us at BTC&G Christmas Girls challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card loving all that sparkle !! thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that tree is coloured perfectly. a lovely card and interesting sketch.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I just love the glitter on Tilda`s fur!! Great take on the sketch from MDUC and thanks for joining us!! Hugs! Oh ps - love the swirls too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...