Tuesday 8 May 2012

Challenge Time!

Good Evening Bloggers,

So tonight I am here with a challenge card, and   what other stamp could I use but a Tilda :o)

My newest stamp to my collection is Princess Party Tilda from the Princes & Princess Collection.  I have seen this stamp used by many bloggers, and just love Tilda with her long flowing hair.

So tonight is another card I made for my friends Mum to use.

So lets have a look :o)  First up Party Princess Tilda - 



Now you can't tell me she isn't cute ;o)  and of course on to the finished card.






I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #46 Make it Cute
2 Sisters Challenge # 90 Anything Goes
By The Cute and Girl, May - Spring is in the Air
May Magnolia-licious DT Challenge - Summer Themed with Twist of Colours

Thanks for looking





1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the Tilda princess! I think I need to get that stamp! lol beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...