Thursday 9 August 2012

A catch up...

Evening Bloggers

Tonight's post is a bit of a catch up of cards I have been meaning to share for awhile now.  

This week I have not been well, and today found out I need to go into hospital for a minor operation tomorrow :o(  It's a little scary, but I am definitely looking forward to feeling better, and a hell of a lot more comfortable!!

Well enough about me, first up two cards for Miss Sammy's birthday.  The purple one I made for her husband to give her, and the Pearl and Largo (from Magnolia Summer Memories Collection) one is from me :o)





Next is a card I made for my friend Kalyan's 30th featuring Cool Edwin from Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow Collection.



Next is a gorgeous (if I do say so myself) Baby Shower card for Miss Jess.. who is due to pop anytime soon!  I have used a Kaisercraft Mini Stamp Owl as Jess is using Owls to decorate her nursery.



Next up a card for my friend Damian's Birthday using Fergus from the Wild Rose Studio



A card i made for my gorgeous nephew William's 4th birthday using the Kaisercraft Rockpool stamps, and some of their mini stamps (fish and seahorse) released to tie in with this collection



Finally tonight is a card I made for my friend Mandy to give to her parents for their Anniversary.  Using the Magnolia Loving Couple masked with the Wedding Rose Arch from the Wedding Collection.



I just love the colours of the Prima Flowers in this one - the Laraine Collection in River Rock.

That's all now.. I promise ;o)

Thanks for looking

xx



1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful cards! I especially love the wedding card- gorgeous coloring and beautiful desing! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...