Friday 29 March 2013

Birthdays, birthdays everywhere...!

Hiya,

Today's update will not only show a couple of photo's from my Nephew's first birthday party last Saturday, but last Sunday my friends and I celebrated three more birthday's!!

So my Nephew Alexander's first birthday was held at a lovely park in Bethany in the Barossa Valley.  It was a fantastic day and the kids had fun running and playing on the big oval.  So the Friday night before my Ma and I made some Macarons for the party, I wanted to make them Kid friendly so I made Sherbie lolly flavoured white chocolate ganache for the middle.  These were our best batches yet, and turned out beautifully, and they tasted fantastic!!



The cake was also amazing, my Sister's very clever friend made the Chocolate shards for around the edge, and it was covered in Easter M&M's.  The gorgeous cake topper was made by the Cupcake Stylist.  The perfect finishing touch!!




On Sunday we celebrated 3 Birthday's.  First up we have Todd's card whose birthday was on Tuesday 26th.  I have known Todd since high school, and back then he often sported a mohawk in very bright colours, pink, green, blue - it has probably been every single colour at one time or another!!  So for Todd I thought my Lil Monster from Annabelle stamps would be perfect.  For his card I used my new Vintage Basic papers from Whimsy stamps, these papers are just beautiful!!



On Wednesday little Kaiden turned 5.  He is growing up into such a handsome, intelligent and loving young man.  For Kaiden I decided to use the Kaisercraft mini stamp Turtle.  For the background I used my Tumbled Glass distress stain with 2 stamps from the Kaisercraft Offshore Collection embossed with Pewter embossing powder.  The Happy Birthday postage mark stamp is from Kaszazz.



The final card I have to show was for Jess.  Jessie's birthday isn't until April 14th, but we combined her Fiancee Todd's and their son Kaiden's birthdays all together.  For Jessie I used the beautiful Nevaeh from Saturated Canary.  I have combined her with Kaisercraft paper Estelle from the English Rose collection.




The cute little birthday sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio. The bling flourishes are from Kaisercraft in Champagne colour, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The inside shows the two beautiful sides of the paper.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter Weekend.

Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...