Monday 8 July 2013

A Copic Afternoon

My collection of Copic markers is still rather limited, but thanks to the Manga Arts Store in Australia, it is growing steadily. However my lovely Ma has quite a few already, and she loves to share :o)  Lucky me!!

Yesterday afternoon, my sister and my three nephews came to visit for the day it was nice seeing the boys and just chatting and catching up.  Towards the end of the afternoon I decided to practice my colouring.  I already had an Alice and Queen of Hearts from Saturated Canary printed so away I went.  I know Alice is supposed to be in Blue, but I had just received my RV91, 93, 95 and 99 from Manga and was dying to try them out, so we have the slight unconventional Alice and Queen of Hearts.



I was so incredibly happy with how they turned out, it took a good four or so hours and a really sore hand (I'm not used to colouring for that long, when I am painting I usually do a big image like that over a couple of days!!) to achieve the finished product.... Now I have to work out what I am going to do with these ladies :o)

I think this post brings me completely up to date, well until I start the two projects I need to work on for this week lol.

Thanks for looking.

xx



2 comments:

  1. Incredible! Makes me want to 'practice' too, although I may need a *lot* of practice to achieve something this fabulous lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...