Monday 26 August 2013

21

Tonight have a card made for a friends Niece.  21 is such a special age, and deserves a special card.

For this one I went dramatic, lots of black and white with bold red.

The image is call Genevieve, designed by Hannah Lynn and sold through the Crafts and Me store.  I love this image, it is so dramatic, and her hair is just gorgeous.



I had the image painted, but by the time I did all the red hair her skin just looked to pale.  So I went back in with Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo to give her a little more colour.



I have taken to decorating the inside and backs of my cards over the last few months, so a couple of photos to show you the rest of the card.




I would like to enter this in the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge # 158 Square Cards

Thanks for looking

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...