Saturday 24 August 2013

Can't Believe it!!

Evening All,

So I was sitting here tonight wondering about a recent colouring challenge I entered through the Make it Crafty Facebook page.

I honestly didn't think I had a chance, but I was stalking the page anyway looking to see if by some freak chance I might have got a place...

I couldn't find anything on Facebook and then noticed in one for the posts it was to be announced on the store blog so I headed over and thought I was seeing things... part of my piece was in the header for the post.  Looking down further I discover that I had scored a 1st place in the easy challenge. 

I am so excited, as my regular followers know I haven't been using Copics all that long, and this has really helped to boost my confidence that I am progressing well.

The piece I entered - Chantelle at the Races



Thank you to the Make it Crafty team, this is such a wonderful surprise after what has been a rough few weeks :o)


xx



4 comments:

  1. Well done Spesh, it's such a gorgeous piece and I'm so proud of you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this image and I feel the need to print her out for a jan birthday card I have to make. Loving the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous coloured image! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...