Sunday 29 December 2013

Sweet Dreams Moon

In the middle of December we had a morning tea to celebrate one of my colleagues heading off on a years Maternity Leave.  For this card I had seen an image that I wanted to use and spent a good couple of hours trawling digi sites trying to find it.  Well I found it and it was a rubber stamp :(  I was so disappointed I needed the card in two days so no time to order it from America.  I had my heart set on this image I had seen and now had to do something else.

As I am googling and searching for new and different digi companies I came across a fabulous site Meljen's Design's.  The images on this site are gorgeous and unique and I ended up walking away with two, which was using major restraint.

For my baby card I bought this gorgeous image called Sweet Dreams Moon.  So by now I had wasted a whole night shopping for a digi and had left myself one night to make my card - nothing like working under pressure!!

Generally I do my best work under pressure, and whilst the gradients are smooth in my colouring, the colours on my picture weren't exactly what I was after, but they work ok.



Copic Colours used - 
Moon - E40, E42, E43 and E44
Stars - Y15, Y19 and Y38
Hat - G20, G21, G24, G28 and G29

Thanks for looking

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...